Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I enjoyed GH today. I missed Kate, I enjoyed the other scenes though. The Davis Girls goodbye scene was soooo bitter sweet. I wonder if Krissy will return due to the fact that she finds out what Alexis and Sonny did. If so, I wonder what actress will replace Lexi Ainsworth.

I love Olivia and Lulu scenes, they have such a nice relationship. I hope Lante can work through Dante being shot. I am also interested in seeing where this Ethan/Wyndemere Storyline will go.

From what I gather it looks like Olivia is pregnant. I am sure Steve will be thrilled. This new doctor who is also Steve's Ex will sure cause a few bumps for the two though. 

Oh!!! Almost forgot, I loved Lulu's boots today and the awesome bag Kate gave Maxie.

Lots of exciting things happening in Port Charles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment