Thursday, October 27, 2011

An Epic Love Story!!!

I honestly believe that Stefan and Elena are the most romantic television couple of all time. Although they have hit a rough patch, they will find their way back to one another. I am by far a Stelena fan, I will admit I do love Delena from time to time as well. I feel in the end Elena and Stefan will be together forever, but that does not mean we won't see a little Delena love as well. I LOVE Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec for creating this remarkable show. That will remain on TV for years to come.


While I am talking about Epic love, I would also like to briefly chat about Jessica and Brody of OLTL. I have loved their love story from Day One. Brody's love for Jessica was so pure and he would do anything for her. Then all of a sudden the writer's decide to throw Natalie and Brody together. I honestly feel they have zero chemistry, and this storyline paints both of them in a negative light. I really hope once it is discovered that Brody is not Liam's Father the two part ways.

I have always found Natalie to be a very self involved person, only caring about her own needs. Although she is a good mother to her son. I would love to see Natalie do something selfless to redeem herself.

Okay my baby is up, need to go feed him.. TVD tonight, so excited!!!! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment